- This is the peak of the "Aster Show" at Crossroads. Just how many shades of purple are there?
- This event has passed.
Crossroads Trail Run
June 17 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Come join the 14th annual Crossroads Trail Run! Door County’s first and only trail run welcomes all runners and walkers to chose a 2k, 5k, or 10k distance at Crossroads at Big Creek Nature Preserve from June 17th, 2023. With chip-timing allowing for a staggered safe start. Awards will be given as places occur.
Packet pick-up is Friday, June 16th, 5:00-7:00 pm at the Collins Learning Center. Unclaimed t-shirts will be mailed within seven days of the race. To reserve your t-shirt size, registration must be made by May 26. All proceeds benefit Crossroads at Big Creek Learning Center and Nature Preserves.
- Three course options: 2k, 5k, and 10k – All NEW routes for 2023!!!
- All participants receive a race t-shirt
- All participants receive a native tree courtesy of Evergreen Nursery
- Chip-timing and individual awards
- Proceeds from the event support the Crossroads at Big Creek’s mission to offer education, conduct research and provide outdoor experiences to inspire environmental stewardship in learners of all ages.
- The Crossroads Trail Run promotes wellness & healthy living, cross-generational recreation, and increases awareness of ‘green’ living in our community
Check In and Registration
Register Online or in person:
Friday, June 16: 5:00 to 7:00 pm at Collins Learning Center
Saturday, June 17: 6:30 am at Collins Learning Center
Want to help out with this event? Click here to find out how you can volunteer.