CURRENTLY AT CROSSROADS:
- This is the peak of the "Aster Show" at Crossroads. Just how many shades of purple are there?
- This event has passed.
First Fridays: Bear Clan Singers & Dancers
August 4 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Join us on the first Fridays of June, July and August for a fun, free, family-friendly outdoor event. This month we welcome The Bear Clan Singers and Dancers, a renowned family of Ho-Chunk performers. They will share a small part of their nation’s rich history through performances passed down for generations. Following the presentation, Crossroads will be hosting a small campfire at our council ring where people can socialize, tell stories, and make s’mores to enjoy!
Schedule of Events
- 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. Concert & Nature Note
- 7:30 – 8:30 p.m. Campfire and S’mores at the Council Ring
*Amphitheater bench seating is available. Bring a camp chair or blanket if you’d like. (Note: the Outdoor Amphitheater is a short 5 to 10-minute walk from the parking lot on our Meadow Trail.)
2023 First Fridays at Crossroads:
- Friday, June 2 – Singer/songwriter Katie Dahl
- Friday, July 7 – Open Door Bird Sanctuary
- Friday, August 4 – Bear Clan Singers and Dancers
Want to help out with this event or others? Click here to find out how you can volunteer.