- This is the peak of the "Aster Show" at Crossroads. Just how many shades of purple are there?
Volunteer Appreciation Night
October 19 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
We’ve accomplished some amazing things this year, and it’s all thanks to our dedicated volunteers! Now its time to thank you for all your time and hard work.
Are you a Crossroads volunteer? If so, you’re invited to join us for food truck fare (provided by the delicious Mauricios), stories of volunteering and a campfire!
- Dinner is on us! (a “plus one” and children are welcome)
- Tables will be available inside for anyone who wants to eat in a warmer setting
- Beverages include mulled wine, hot apple cider, and hot chocolate
- Make a smore or bring a dessert to share
- Meet fellow volunteers and learn about upcoming opportunities
Please RSVP below so we know how many people to expect.
Save Me a Plate!
Reserve your spot for delicious food and a fun evening.